Members Can Feature Properties - Learn How
Advertise Historic Properties with Knox Heritage
Membership is your gateway to reach an audience of people who love historic places!
Knox Heritage is a nonprofit organization with a mission to preserve structures and places with cultural or historic significance. Our members are passionate and knowledgeable about historic properties and are often a source of information for friends, family, and colleagues seeking to purchase a historic property. These factors make them an important audience to reach if you have a historic property for sale, rent or lease. Knox Heritage has over 11,000 followers on Facebook alone. Plus, it’s a free service to members at the Patron Level or higher.
“Good Morning: Wanted to let you know, my listing (on your site) 2346 Woodbine Avenue, SOLD! Someone found it on your site in ONE WEEK. I wanted you to know that it sold quickly because of your site. He printed the listing off and brought it along to the showing. Thank you so much and I will use your site in the future.” Paula Stephens, Meese & Associates
WHAT KIND OF PROPERTIES CAN BE FEATURED?
From colonial to modernist houses, old mills to factories, downtown commercial buildings and beyond, we feature properties from both agents and owners. Whether renting, leasing or selling, properties featured on our website should be 50 years old or older unless deserving of special consideration due to architectural merit.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
All Knox Heritage members at the Patron Level ($100 annually) or higher may feature their historic properties through our organization for FREE! It’s one of the many benefits of being a current member. We can provide the following:
- An individual page on KnoxHeritage.org for your property under the “Properties For Sale” section. This page will include two to four high-quality photos (with a hyperlink to more photos and information), property description and contact information.
- A post to the Knox Heritage Facebook page with over 11,000 followers.
- Follow-up Facebook posts if notified of price changes, open houses or other special events.
- An unlimited number of featured listings are available to our members.
- No time limits, a property can stay on the website for as long as it takes to sell.
- If a buyer says they found the property through Knox Heritage and they are not a current member of our organization, we will provide a complimentary introductory Supporter Level membership to the new owner(s) so they can become part of our network.
Not a current member? Join online or call 865.523.8008 for assistance or to check your status.
HOW DO I FEATURE A PROPERTY?
Featuring your property with Knox Heritage is easy:
- Email an existing online link to the property listing (such as Realtor.com or a corporate page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will create a post on our website and email you a link for review and approval.
- Once approved, we will feature the property in a Facebook posting. If the price changes or you schedule an open house, let us know and we will make a special announcement on Facebook as well.
- When a sale is pending, the price changes or the property is sold, please email us and let us know so we can update the page. A property will remain on the website until staff is notified of changes or we make the discovery through periodic evaluations.
- Remember to mention Knox Heritage to the new homeowners. We offer guidance and resources specific to historic homes that may help them in the future. Plus, if they found the home through the Knox Heritage website they are eligible for an introductory Knox Heritage Supporter Level membership.
- Knox Heritage reserves the right to decline properties that do not meet our qualifying criteria (see What Kind of Properties Can Be Featured above).
If you have questions about advertising with Knox Heritage, please contact Todd Morgan at email@example.com or call 865-523-8008.
OTHER HISTORIC PROPERTY SERVICES
Knox Heritage is an organization committed to assisting with helping historic properties find the right owners. In addition to working with sellers, as stated above, we offer a slate of additional solutions that can be tailored to suit different needs and circumstances. This includes accepting properties as donations (in full or partially), assisting with finding developers for historic properties, producing and administering protective covenants and other services that may offer effective solutions for moving historic properties into the right hands. For more information on other historic property services, please contact Todd Morgan at 865.523.8008 or firstname.lastname@example.org