Weddings and Special Events
WEDDINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
Any event you plan is a reflection of you. Mickey Mallonee, former Director of Special Events for the City of Knoxville, is now at Historic Westwood to help you visualize and execute a one-of-a-kind experience for four or up to 400 guests. She will make sure you have everything you need for your special event or celebration.
- The essentials – the “must haves”
- The environment ¬- venue, style, tradition
- The energy – creating the mood
- The emotion – feelings, the most important part of an event. You and your guests will always remember it.
We can do all this and more at Historic Westwood:
Anniversary Celebrations, Bachelorette Parties, Baby Showers, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Bridge/Bunco Clubs, Brunches, Church Celebrations, Corporate Meeting/Lunches, Company/Organization Staff Retreats, Dinner Parties, Family Reunions/Picnics, Fundraisers, Graduation Celebrations, Halloween Parties, Christmas/Holiday Parties, Oscar/Emmy Red Carpet Parties with large screen viewing, Retirement Parties, Sports Parties with large screen viewing, Weddings from the Engagement Party to the day after breakfast/brunch for your out of town guests.
And speaking of parties, the holidays will be here before you know it, so call now to make reservations for your celebrations. Treat your family, friends, clients and staff to an unforgettable experience at Historic Westwood. Gather around our spectacular tree and let us do the work and planning for you. The only thing you need to do is enjoy. We can even make sure Santa shows up.
To schedule your Westwood Experience please email Mickey Mallonee at email@example.com or call (865) 523-8008
Read more about Historic Westwood Event Packages (Including weddings, parties, meetings, etc.)
- Review our House Rules and Policies
- See a typical Wedding Promise Contract (Edit and print for your own event to review with our Event Coordinator)
- See a typical Event Rental Contract (Edit and print for your own event to review with our Event Coordinator)
- Review our Photography Guidelines and Contract (Includes filming)