Iconic Historic Howard House - SOLD!
The Historic Howard House on North Broadway
2921 N Broadway, Knoxville, TN 37917
4,484 S.F. | Built 1910 | SOLD!
The historic Howard House at 2921 North Broadway, currently included on Knox Heritage’s Fragile 15 List of Endangered Historic Places, is available for purchase. The house has nearly 5,000 square feet of space and sits on 2.4 acres. It is currently zoned for office use, but an adaptive re-use as a private residence or bed and breakfast would also be a welcome addition to the surrounding neighborhoods which are seeing new investment by residents, businesses and the City of Knoxville.
The home is a North Knoxville icon and is one of the finest examples of Craftsman style architecture still standing in Knox County. It has a rich history and has received Knox Heritage awards on two occasions for the quality maintenance and care by its previous owners, Mr. and Mrs. Paul E. Howard.
• Beaux Arts Classicism style
• Built in 1910
• Designed by prominent Knoxville architect Charles A. Hayes
• Originally known as The La Reve (French for “My Dream”) House
• High traffic counts
• Excellent visibility
• Ideal for many office users
• Ample parking
• Sits on beautiful 2.4-acre parcel with First Creek running behind it
• Opportunity to be a part of North Knoxville’s renaissance
For more information, contact:
Wood Properties. Inc.
1600 Riverview Tower Knoxville, TN 37902