Cate Building (34)

713 Market Street

Originally called the McNutt Building, this Renaissance Revival–style building was constructed in 1895 to house physicians’ offices and residences, which was a fairly common practice at the end of the 19th century. Of particular note is the fine stonework on the front of the building’s arched entrance, foundation course, and over the paired windows, which also have stone sills.

Go Back Map Next Stop